Rancho Tree Care full tree removal services are as complete as you want them to be. Our haul-away takes care of trunk removal, or we can grind the trunk and branches into wood chips for use on your property in Del Aire, CA, 90045. Our full line of services also includes stump grinding so we don’t need to be leaving that problem behind. 28+ years in business, we have removed 1000s of trees, please take a moment to visit our recent projects gallery to see our work.
When is Tree Removal Needed?
The main reasons for tree trunk removal are poor tree maintenance or simply age. We can diagnose any diseases or trimming problems, and if necessary provide tree removal service without causing any damage to landscaping, nearby buildings, or utility lines. Here are some of the other more common that call for removal services.
- An inappropriate species planted years ago or in a poor location that’s now damaging a sidewalk, driveway, sewer line, or water line.
- A dead or sick tree. For example, some fungal infections cause extensive harm from the roots upwards. This and other diseases can lead to root rot or a decayed trunk.
- Making room for a new building or other structure.
- Clearing access for solar panels.
- Landscaping renovation, such as needing more sunlight for a garden or if the tree has become an eyesore.
- It was severely damaged during a storm.
- Trees with a split or cracked trunk or crotches.
- The tree is overcrowded from nearby buildings or other trees.
Our Recent Tree Removal Projects
Oak Tree Removal
Oak trees like other native trees are protected by California law. Property owners in Del Aire, California, 90045 only have the right to remove the oak trees that pose a safety or health risk, however, they have to petition the city before removing the tree.
If the oak tree is old and showing large amounts of branch dieback at the top of the canopy along with other signs of bark fungus and the tree has already started dropping branches on your roof then it is time to remove it. Give Rancho Tree Care a call at (818) 643-7449 and one of our tree removal experts will be on their way.
HOA Tree Removal Services
Rancho Tree Care works with HOAs and apartment managers for all their tree removal needs. Our team of tree service experts works to your schedule. Polite, respectful, and courteous they’ll keep disturbances to your homeowners or tenants to a minimum, and keep them informed on planned work and schedules. We’ll keep up with homeowners association regulations and trim accordingly. We’ll identify the species, condition, hazards, and liabilities of each individual tree. Then advise the board or property manager on any problem trees with conditions such as disease, overcrowding, or split crotches. As necessary we’ll conduct tree removal to eliminate major problems. And always work according to city codes, regulations, and permit requirements. At your request clean up and leave nothing behind.
Why Choose Rancho Tree Care
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Licensed & Certified Tree Experts
- 197+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Estimates
- HOA Tree Services
More About the Rancho Tree Care Family
Rancho Tree Care is a fully licensed and insured tree service serving the Del Aire, California, 90045 area. With Rancho Tree Care you will be receiving the truly personal service of a family-owned and operated business. You can count on us being courteous and professional while delivering to your service needs in a timely fashion. We will pay attention to the details that bigger companies overlook. We are also ready for any questions that you may have about your service, call us today at (818) 643-7449.