Rancho Tree Care full tree removal services are as complete as you want them to be. Our haul-away takes care of trunk removal, or we can grind the trunk and branches into wood chips for use on your property in Burbank, California, 91501. Our full line of services also includes stump grinding so we don’t need to be leaving that problem behind. 28+ years in business, we have removed 1000s of trees, please take a moment to visit our recent projects gallery to see our work.
When is Tree Removal Needed?
The main reasons for tree trunk removal are poor tree maintenance or simply age. We can diagnose any diseases or trimming problems, and if necessary provide tree removal service without causing any damage to landscaping, nearby buildings, or utility lines. Here are some of the other more common that call for removal services.
- An inappropriate species planted years ago or in a poor location that’s now damaging a sidewalk, driveway, sewer line, or water line.
- A dead or sick tree. For example, some fungal infections cause extensive harm from the roots upwards. This and other diseases can lead to root rot or a decayed trunk.
- Making room for a new building or other structure.
- Clearing access for solar panels.
- Landscaping renovation, such as needing more sunlight for a garden or if the tree has become an eyesore.
- It was severely damaged during a storm.
- Trees with a split or cracked trunk or crotches.
- The tree is overcrowded from nearby buildings or other trees.
Our Recent Tree Removal Projects
Pine Tree Removal
The location of your pine tree on your property in Burbank, California, 91501 can add significant complications to the pine tree removal process. As an example, if you have a very large Norfolk Island pine in the front yard of your property as opposed to the backyard, with poor access. Since it is so difficult to get tree removal equipment up close to the Pine tree in the rear of your property, it will take a lot more man-hours to get it down on the ground to haul it away.
No matter where your pine tree is located Rancho Tree Care has the equipment, experience, and knowledge to remove it at an affordable rate. So call us today at (818) 643-7449 to schedule your service.
Commercial Tree Removal Services in Burbank, CA, 91501
Our commercial team works closely with business owners and property managers to deliver quality commercial tree removal services at economical rates. Whether you need us to remove a tree or just want to maintain your business's curb appeal. Rancho Tree Care is the company to call.
We can inventory your property and assess each tree, then develop a comprehensive plan. It can start in phases with multi-year strategies prioritized for safety, aesthetics, and budget. And we offer prompt 24-hour emergency services to new and existing commercial customers alike. It can start in phases with multi-year strategies prioritized for safety, aesthetics, and budget.
Why Choose Rancho Tree Care
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Licensed & Certified Tree Experts
- 197+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Estimates
- HOA Tree Services
More About the Rancho Tree Care Family
Rancho Tree Care is a fully licensed and insured tree service serving the Burbank, CA area. With Rancho Tree Care you will be receiving the truly personal service of a family-owned and operated business. You can count on us being courteous and professional while delivering to your service needs in a timely fashion. We will pay attention to the details that bigger companies overlook. We are also ready for any questions that you may have about your service, call us today at (818) 643-7449.