Rancho Tree Care are the local experts for tree removal in Bradbury, California. Trees are a beauty to the eye, a benefit to the environment, and a valuable asset to your property. But sometimes there’s no option other than removal. Rancho Tree Care has the right skills and equipment to do the job safely. Call us at (818) 643-7449 to schedule your tree removal
When is Tree Removal Needed?
The main reasons for tree trunk removal are poor tree maintenance or simply age. We can diagnose any diseases or trimming problems, and if necessary provide tree removal service without causing any damage to landscaping, nearby buildings, or utility lines. Here are some of the other more common that call for removal services.
- An inappropriate species planted years ago or in a poor location that’s now damaging a sidewalk, driveway, sewer line, or water line.
- A dead or sick tree. For example, some fungal infections cause extensive harm from the roots upwards. This and other diseases can lead to root rot or a decayed trunk.
- Making room for a new building or other structure.
- Clearing access for solar panels.
- Landscaping renovation, such as needing more sunlight for a garden or if the tree has become an eyesore.
- It was severely damaged during a storm.
- Trees with a split or cracked trunk or crotches.
- The tree is overcrowded from nearby buildings or other trees.
Our Recent Tree Removal Projects
Pine Tree Removal
The location of your pine tree on your property in Bradbury can add significant complications to the pine tree removal process. As an example, if you have a very large Norfolk Island pine in the front yard of your property as opposed to the backyard, with poor access. Since it is so difficult to get tree removal equipment up close to the Pine tree in the rear of your property, it will take a lot more man-hours to get it down on the ground to haul it away.
No matter where your pine tree is located Rancho Tree Care has the equipment, experience, and knowledge to remove it at an affordable rate. So call us today at (818) 643-7449 to schedule your service.
HOA Tree Removal Services
Rancho Tree Care works with HOAs and apartment managers for all their tree removal needs. Our team of tree service experts works to your schedule. Polite, respectful, and courteous they’ll keep disturbances to your homeowners or tenants to a minimum, and keep them informed on planned work and schedules. We’ll keep up with homeowners association regulations and trim accordingly. We’ll identify the species, condition, hazards, and liabilities of each individual tree. Then advise the board or property manager on any problem trees with conditions such as disease, overcrowding, or split crotches. As necessary we’ll conduct tree removal to eliminate major problems. And always work according to city codes, regulations, and permit requirements. At your request clean up and leave nothing behind.
Why Choose Rancho Tree Care
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Licensed & Certified Tree Experts
- 197+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Estimates
- HOA Tree Services
More About the Rancho Tree Care Family
Rancho Tree Care is a fully licensed and insured tree service serving the Bradbury area. With Rancho Tree Care you will be receiving the truly personal service of a family-owned and operated business. You can count on us being courteous and professional while delivering to your service needs in a timely fashion. We will pay attention to the details that bigger companies overlook. We are also ready for any questions that you may have about your service, call us today at (818) 643-7449.