Rancho Tree Care full tree removal services are as complete as you want them to be. Our haul-away takes care of trunk removal, or we can grind the trunk and branches into wood chips for use on your property in South Pasadena, California. Our full line of services also includes stump grinding so we don’t need to be leaving that problem behind. 28+ years in business, we have removed 1000s of trees, please take a moment to visit our recent projects gallery to see our work.
When is Tree Removal Needed?
The main reasons for tree trunk removal are poor tree maintenance or simply age. We can diagnose any diseases or trimming problems, and if necessary provide tree removal service without causing any damage to landscaping, nearby buildings, or utility lines. Here are some of the other more common that call for removal services.
- An inappropriate species planted years ago or in a poor location that’s now damaging a sidewalk, driveway, sewer line, or water line.
- A dead or sick tree. For example, some fungal infections cause extensive harm from the roots upwards. This and other diseases can lead to root rot or a decayed trunk.
- Making room for a new building or other structure.
- Clearing access for solar panels.
- Landscaping renovation, such as needing more sunlight for a garden or if the tree has become an eyesore.
- It was severely damaged during a storm.
- Trees with a split or cracked trunk or crotches.
- The tree is overcrowded from nearby buildings or other trees.
Our Recent Tree Removal Projects
Oak Tree Removal
Oak trees like other native trees are protected by California law. Property owners in South Pasadena only have the right to remove the oak trees that pose a safety or health risk, however, they have to petition the city before removing the tree.
If the oak tree is old and showing large amounts of branch dieback at the top of the canopy along with other signs of bark fungus and the tree has already started dropping branches on your roof then it is time to remove it. Give Rancho Tree Care a call at (818) 643-7449 and one of our tree removal experts will be on their way.
Commercial Tree Removal
Rancho Tree Care is your trusted commercial tree removal service in South Pasadena. We have over 28 years of experience in commercial tree services. Many businesses ignore trees until there’s a problem. That’s rarely the best strategy, and the property will lose some eye appeal long before any major issue. Our commercial tree services help keep landscaping looking its best and the risks of building damage or personal injury to a minimum. Our expertise includes tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, and much more.
Why Choose Rancho Tree Care
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Licensed & Certified Tree Experts
- 197+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Estimates
- HOA Tree Services
More About the Rancho Tree Care Family
Rancho Tree Care is a fully licensed and insured tree service serving the South Pasadena, California area. With Rancho Tree Care you will be receiving the truly personal service of a family-owned and operated business. You can count on us being courteous and professional while delivering to your service needs in a timely fashion. We will pay attention to the details that bigger companies overlook. We are also ready for any questions that you may have about your service, call us today at (818) 643-7449.